a bond unspoken
is a unique connection
saying it aloud
that is on their mind
To those of you who are new:
- welcome. hello. how are you?
- take a look around. check out a random post by clicking random on my page
- dive in and hopefully you find something beautiful on my page
To those that were new a while ago:
- I’m sorry it took so long to say hello
- do the same as the other new guys
- let me know what you’ve thought so far
To old followers:
- thank you for sticking with me
- I haven’t been consistent, but I love your loyalty
- you make me keep going even if you are quiet
To all followers:
- come say hello! I don’t bite.
- want me to write about something? let me know. I love prompts
- want to be friends/penpals/collaboraters? Just message me and we can get the ball rolling
-Thank you for choosing to follow me
I’m going to bed. I am defeated from my life the past few weeks. overworked. under paid. no place to escape without depending so hard on him. just need peace. need to be able to breathe. tired of being the only adult. tired of being the only one to get answers. tired of not being acknowledged for all the work I’ve done. Tired of my kindness going unthanked. I’m just tired.
I don’t want to keep getting up.
the stress keeps building.
this isn’t how they say it would be.
"It’ll get better"
”You just gotta tough it through”
“You deserve better, just hang in there”
but I’m in the gray
with one holding my hand at my side
while the other figures out where she stands
and these two butt heads
fighting for the dominance in the house
they said things would be different
things were changing already
"you totally have it"
“I’m not supposed to say anything, but great things are coming your way”
“I can’t wait to have you in charge”
and nothing actually changed
but the stress of change
is left on my shoulders
as I’m expected to fix it all
making my store beautiful and repaired
in time for someone else to walk in
and get the credit for it
there isn’t supposed to be this much stress.
but I don’t have the luck for that.
I’m just to be walked all over.
"we can talk about your options after holiday"
”she had more manager experience”
“thank you for doing so much to fix the store so far”
If I’ve done so much, then prove to me you are thankful.
don’t leave me here in the same position.
with nothing to show that I made a difference.
show me you actually want this fixed.
Instead of making me the only adult
"If he does it again, I’ll beat his ass"
“If he says one more word, I’ll punch him right in the mouth”
“Who do you believe?”
Don’t act like this is only my problem.
I’m not the cleaner upper for what you don’t want to face.
This stress isn’t mine.
Yet I’m still trying to fix it.
I want to write about you.
putting words to these emotions
except I’m trapped in over used
"I want you to be the last thing I see before I sleep
and the first one I see in the morning”
I want to show you
with real originality
how much you actually mean
because those words
don’t even touch
what’s going on
in my head
"you are the sun to my moon"
so many ways to say it
but none matching this
whatever this is
because we aren’t normal
and it’s the best
so until I find the words
common will have to do
but one day they will click
describing his feeling to you
"we are two peas in a pod"
you were a chance
that I took
without a second guess
as I wrote my number
on your receipt
theemptyechoes asked: 25, 31, 36? : )
25. an ex best friend
Well this is easy because I still worry about her. I’ll keep her name to myself, but she is really the reason I made friends in middle school when I transferred to public school from my catholic elementary school. She was the girl everyone seemed to like, but I was the one she chose as her wingman. We had so much in common at the time, or so it seemed. She was shorter than me, but beautiful. She was full of strong opinions and the decision to be a straight edge and celibate. Until she let a boy change her only to be dropped by him over and over. That is when I lost her because she tried to call me selfish and a liar when I was always there for her, but too poor to always do what she wanted me to do.
31 think death is like
I’m torn about this, honestly. I want to talk about what I think happens after, but I know you mean the feeling. This is where it gets difficult to answer because it all depends on how my life’s path comes to from my decisions. It is either going to be a lot of pain or instant with life slowing down right as death comes to finally greet me either way to remind me of all the things I had successfully done in my life or the things I enjoyed the most. I’m not sure exactly which approach the physical part will be, but I am looking forward to seeing what my mind decides to remind me about as it gets ready to turn off.
36 guilty pleasure
My guilty pleasure…well I have a few. The one I’ve had lately is teasing him in public. Always small ways, but enough to make him make a soft noise or to give me that sideways glance that gives me chills. I am addicted to the way he makes me feel when I sway my hips just right causing him to pull me back to him so my back is against his chest as he kisses my cheek or neck. The way he smirks when I smack his butt. The way his beard feels as we kiss, and I bite his lip before giving him the devilish smirk that makes him tickle me. My favorite though is when I tangle my fingers in his hair as I press myself against him and add a little grind that causes him to say “grr” our teasing max code word.
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.